Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Verizon iPhone Eve of the Big Day

The top and sides on an iPhone 4.Image via WikipediaWell the day has finally arrived well almost it's Verizon's iPhone Eve. Tomorrow 2/9/2011 you can order online and Thursday 2/10/2011 you can order your Verizon iPhone 4 in stores.

Woo hoo although I already have a iPhone thru AT&T, I'm happy for the Verizon customers. I was a satisfied customer for years until my son wanted the iPhone and of course at the time there was only one option AT&T so we had to switch.

According to Version their iPhone 4 pre-orders where phenomenal an estimated 500,000 sold and many of their customers should have their new iPhone in their hands today. Won't they be amazed at all the awesome apps that make the iPhone so unique and an absolute must have to own.

Here are some of my favorites...

Kindle - I can read my Kindle books on my iPhone this is great when you have to go to an appointment and you don't want to carry anything with you.

Red Laser - No its not a game it scans anything with a bar code and tells you where you can buy it. I can't help myself I show it to all my friends and we run around scanning stuff in their house. Okay I realize I need to get a life but its still fun.

Steptrack Lite - It's a pretty accurate pedometer I like it when I remember to turn it on.

HeyTell - It's some sort of walkie talkie type app my son put on my iPhone when he was here for Christmas. He and his friends could talk to each other within a certain distances like you could a walkie talkie. I haven't used it he went back to California and I'm in West Virgina can you hear me now son, no I don't think so.

Voice Memos - You know what they say about talking to yourself...But in this case it's good since you can remind yourself to do stuff.

Otterbox Defender case - No it's not a app it is a word of caution protect your investment, it is well worth the 50 - 60 dollars to help safeguard your iPhone.

Well again congratulations to the new wave of iPhone users from Verizon I hope you enjoy your iPhone!
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Followers