Saturday, May 23, 2009

Case of the Stolen Watch App

It appears that Apple is being sued by Cartier the Jeweler over an application that resembles a watch made 92 years ago named the "Tank".

A third party company Digitopolis Co create the app "Fake Watch" which resembles look a like famous wristwatches.

I did a search at the app store today and couldn't find any app named Fake Watch, I also did a search for Digitopolis Co and they had 4 apps but the app in question was not found.

I wonder if they snatched it? Comments about the suing ranged both in favor of Apple being punished to the full extent of the law and Cartier for being silly.

Since I couldn't find the application I did look up the Cartier Tank Watch, you have got to see this to believe it. Cartier American Tank - W26019L1 Ladies Watch

0 comments:

Followers